Friday, 20 November 2009




Laura Carrack - Here I have experimented with an idea of my own that has developed from our group work. This is an outline of the girl in the painting 'femme Au pigeon' by Picasso. I have painted in this shape a variety of fruit, this symbolises purity, good health and life. I decided to use this idea as we have talked and produced work as a group coming from the idea of artists in recession, then on to artists and found objects and also artists that recycle. I developed on these ideas and decided to create my idea through a painting, as we as a group have created a mixed media piece of work using a wide selection of materials which include; a mixture of food and found/recycled objects. This idea turned out as a positive piece of experimental work, but due to later development our ideas turned that piece of work into something completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment